4 Chicken Breasts, split breast 2-3 depending on thickness
3 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 Bunch of Coriander
4 Large Cloves of Garlic Sliced
3 Limes, juiced
1 Lime, quartered
2 TBSPN Paprika
4 TBSPN Mexican Chilli (More/Less to your heat preference)
- In a food processor, blend the lime juice, corriander, garlic, dijon mustard, olive oil, paprika, mexican chilli, black pepper, and salt. Pulse mixutre till smooth thick sauce.
- In a large bowl, massage sauce into chicken pieces. Cover and marinate minimum of 1 hour but, for maximum flavour bomb in the meat. Marinate for 6 hours.
- Preheat oven fan-forced 230C.
- On a deep set lined tray, layer the chicken pieces to Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil and return to oven to oven for 10mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges paired with a fresh salad and rice.