When you thought you had eggs to use up your overipe bananas but, you don’t so you wing it and make an eggless cake….And it worked!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 #WasNotExpectingThat
3 Ripened Banana, mashed
1.5 Cups of Plain Flour
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Butter, melted
1/2 Cup Date Syrup
225g Cadbury Dark Chocolate Melts
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/4 teaspoon Salt
Icing, for dusting
- Preheat oven 180 fan forced. Oil & line a small cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ALL the above ingredients thoroughly then, pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40mins. Pierce cake with skewer, if skewer is clean. Cool for 15mins before turning cake over onto cake plate for serving. If skewer still shows wet batter return cake to oven to bake for 10minute increments till baked through.
- Once cake is on your serving plate, lightly dust icing sugar over cake.
- Serve cake with your favourite cuppa!!
Moist Cake with good height especially for a cake without eggs!